OCEAN FIVE RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY.
We are committed to responsible privacy practices.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
– You can browse through this web site, including searching for yacht charter without registering any of your Personal Information.
– This Website collects Personal Information about you only when you complete a form on the Website and send it to us.
– When we collect, store or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the Data Protection Act and the CNIL privacy guidelines.
– You have a right to know which information we hold about you, should you wish to know it, please Contact us.
– We do not disclose any information collected on this Website to any organization not related to our company.
– When you provide us with information on this Website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future.
– If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you.
– If you do not give your permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OUR SERVER:
– When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you)
– The type of browser and operating system you are using and the referring site.
– Your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet).
– Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our Website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
– Our server might use a feature of your browser called a ‘cookie’ to assign a user ID to the device through which you are visiting our Website.
– You do not need to have your browser configured to enable the accepting or sending of cookies in order to use this site.
– We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU:
– We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
– If you give permission we will use your personal information only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company.
– Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
– We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
– When you send a form on this Website to us, it will provide the following mandatory Personal Information : your name and your email address.
Additionally, on some forms we may ask for:
– Your phone number
– Your address
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
– If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information collected about you, please contact us.
– If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
– This website contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT:
– We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement.